Your reliable partner in European funding management
Your European partner
Fundación Equipo Humano identifies and implements funding opportunities generated by different European institutions.
We are experts in lines of funding focused on topics as diverse as employment, social and inclusion policies, innovation and competitiveness, lifelong learning, external cooperation and internationalisation.
We offer you a range of services adapted to your needs and priorities, including:
- Advice and consultancy
- Technical assistance for the preparation, presentation and implementation of European projects.
- Search for partners, participation in networks and alliances at a European level
- Organisation of events and conferences
- Accompaniment for study visits
- Training for the management of European projects
Get to know our European partners:
- Cámara Oficial de Comercio en España, Bruselas y Luxemburgo (Belgium)
- La Cámara de Comercio de Dublín (Irland)
- Universidad de Gloucestershire (UK)
- Regional Development of Gorenjske (Slovenia)
- Cámara de Comercio Italiana en Eslovaquia (Slovakia)
- TERA Tehnopolis, Agencia de desarrollo de Osijek-Baranja (Croatia)
- RERA, Regional Development Agency of South Bohemia (Czech Republic)
- BINS, Business Incubator, University of Novi Sad (Serbia)
- AJEV, Asociación de Jóvenes Empresarios de Valencia (Spain)
- NOVOTEC (Spain)
- Young Entrepreneurs Association from Romania (Romania)
- Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (Spain)
- Universidad de Bérgamo (Italy)
- Universidad Politécnica de Cracovia (Poland)
- Universidad Erasmus de Róterdam (Netherlands)
- Universidad de Chipre (Cyprus)
- ITeE-PIB, Institute for Sustainable Technologies (Poland)
- MMC, Mediterranean Management Centre (Cyprus)
- EUROLAB, Asociación Europea de Laboratorios (Belgium)
- 3s Research Laboratory (Austria)
- ERIFO, Centro de Formación e Investigación (Italy)
- EDICT, Centro de Educación y Formación Tecnológica (Cyprus)
- Red Europea de Empleo Metropolis (Germany)
- DIMITRAS, Entidad Especialista de Formación (Greece)
- FEDACOVA, Federación Empresarial de Agroalimentación de la Comunidad Valenciana (Spain)
- ANIA, Asociación Nacional de Industrias Alimenticias (France)
- BIC, Centro de Educación Biotecnológico (Slovenia)
- NEC, Centro Ecológico Cerknica (Slovenia)
- SEVT, Federación de la Industria Agroalimentaria Helénica (Greece)
- Universidad de Galati Dunarea de Jos (Romania)
- Asociación de Ingenieros Eléctricos de Polonia (Poland)
- Asociación Polaca de Energía Fotovoltaica (Poland)
- OMNIA (Finland)
- Pour La Solidarité, PLS (Belgium)
- ARIS Training and Research (Italy)
- National University of Galway (Irland)
- SGS Tecnos (Spain)
- Kaunas Technological Park (Lithuania)
- HR.square, People Management Network (Belgium)
- Centre for Knowledge Management (Macedonia)
- Revalento Quality by Learning (Netherlands)
- FH Joanneum (Austria)
- Eurocircle (France)
- Cámara Comercio de Valencia (Spain)
- Chamber of Commerce of Larissa (Greece)
- International Chamber of Commerce of the Region Provence-Alpes-cote D’Azur (France)
- Chamber of Commerce of Cyprus (Cyprus)
- Analysis Management Centre of Larissa (Greece)
- Cyprus Certification Centre (Cyprus)
- FORUM AIC, Forum of Adriatic and Ionian Chambers of Commerce (Italy)
- WKO, Austrian Chamber of Commerce (Austria)
- STHEV, Association of Thessalian Enterprises and Industries (Greece)
- CCI-NA, Chambre de Commerce et d’industrie Nouvelle-Aquitaine (France)
- CEM, Chamber of Economy of Montenegro (Montenegro)
- IFA, International Young Workers Exchange (Austria)
SHERPA Mentoring Programme
The European Union offers many funding opportunities that are often unknown to most organisations. When entering the world of European funding, especially for the first time, it is highly recommended to internalise the knowledge and experience of an expert entity that can accompany you in the development of a quality and strategic proposal for your organisation and overcome possible obstacles.
From Fundación Equipo Humano, we offer you the SHERPA Mentoring Programme where you can follow step by step the preparation process of your European project, from the idea to the development of the proposal. You will benefit from personalised mentoring sessions with our experts from 1 to 3 hours, choosing the modules that best suit your needs.
Technicians with little or no experience in the development of European projects:
- Local or regional public administrations and agencies.
- Associations, foundations and NGOs.
- Education and training centres.
- Learning by doing.
- Modular structure: step by step.
- Individual mentoring at your own premises and/or online.
- Triple A: approach, acquire, apply.