Are you interested in developing EU projects? This is your place
Fundación Equipo Humano Description:
A non-profit organisation is looking for a EUROPEAN PROJECT ASSISTANT specialized in the access and management of European funds for the public and private sector. The main responsibility will be the design, presentation, implementation and management of projects co-financed by the European Union through the Erasmus +, COSME, Creative Europe, INTERREG, ENI CBC MED, Horizon Europe and/or LIFE programme.
Fundación Equipo Humano (FEH) is a private non-profit organisation that develops innovative solutions in training and HR management. Continuous innovation increases organisation’s competitiveness enhancing the most value resource: People.
FEH’s European Projects’ Department identifies and implements European funding opportunities.
We are fully committed to EU projects which have a positive impact on the civil society. Our core projects’ activities are related to employment, education, entrepreneurship, social innovation, environment, climate change, circular economy, creative and social industries..
The work will consist of the implementation of the EU project activities and Project´s Management following the European programs’ requirements, including:
- Support for the implementation of financial, technical and administrative reporting systems,
- Support for the implementation of the management activities,
- Support for the implementation of communication activities,
- Support for the definition and implementation of the type of actions and design of the monitoring system,
Other responsibilities within the company:
- Specialized training and mentoring on how to access and manage EU funding
- Research of new partners and networks
- Identification of new EU funding opportunities
- Developing innovative training eLearning courses
- Immediate incorporation.
- You will be working in an International team.
- You will become an EU funding and project manager expert.
- You will have the opportunity to work with an International Network including high standing companies.
- You will acquire expertise coordinating large consortiums of EU projects’ partners
- Full time contract registration into the General Regime of Social Security
- Subsistence costs covered during travel
- Wage to be discussed according to the candidate experience
- You will participate and gain knowledge in disruptive methodologies in the HR field.
- Knowledge of European projects and programs management especially linked to Erasmus +, COSME, INTERREG, H2020 and LIFE programme. ( Mandatory)
- Experience in global EU project management: administrative, financial, technical and communication execution. (Mandatory with minimum 1 years’ experience)
- Experience in financial management: preparation of budgets, analysis of eligibility of expenditure, financial reporting. (Mandatory with minimum 1 years’ experience)
- Knowledge of European regulations applicable to information and publicity for operations under European funds and programs, European Commission’s priorities. ( Mandatory)
- Full availability for international travelling.( Mandatory)
- Desirable experience in works related to public administrations and beneficiaries of European funds (councils, chambers of commerce, local action groups).( Desirable)
- Desirable experience in works related to training and education sector. ( Desirable)
- High level of English (C1 or equivalent).(Mandatory)
- High level of Spanish (C1 or equivalent).( Mandatory)
- Other desirable languages (French, Italian, German, others) ( Desirable)
- Being able to show initiative, take responsibilities, problem solving skills and work under pressure in an international working environment.
- Highly valuable knowledge in fields of entrepreneurship, environment, Human Resources, training, social innovation, creative industries and others (digital, Moodle, online marketing, social media, etc.)
Wage to be discussed according to the candidate experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org