Fundación Equipo Humano is a private non-profit organisation, which focuses on the development of actions aimed at improving the employability and training of people, as well as the development of European actions aimed at boosting innovative ideas that have a direct impact on society.
- We work with a vision of the future, analysing the expectations, trends and challenges that the technological and digital revolution generates for employment.
- We analyse the company, its organisation and its external environment, with the aim of improving the management of the diversity of people’s profiles and promoting them as a factor that contributes to the generation of a plural vision, but also to the improvement of innovation, creativity and the adaptation of the company to the cultural, economic and social diversity of global markets.
- We develop new diversity and work-life balance management policies for companies. We consider generational, ethnic, sexual and religious diversity as an opportunity and a positive factor for adapting to change.
For all these reasons, our efforts and resources are aimed at improving welfare, considering, within this area, the right to training and employment that guarantees the development of the individual in society. To achieve this, we investigate the causes of unemployment and provide solutions aimed at improving people’s chances of finding employment through guidance and labour intermediation, qualification and continuous training for adults, entrepreneurship and innovation.
What motivates us every day?
- To reduce unemployment, precariousness, marginalisation and social exclusion.
- To strengthen an economic fabric that is capable of creating jobs, creating cohesion in society and caring for the environment.
- To develop innovative European initiatives that have a direct impact on citizens.
- To develop people’s talent and employability.
- To promote entrepreneurship and disruptive and innovative economic activities.
- To face the challenge of the digital transformation of society with actions and projects that contribute to maintaining employment and improving the level of social welfare.
- To help generate a labour market that respects people’s dignity and job security in order to make it more inclusive, conciliatory and sustainable.
How do we make it possible?
- By developing individualised itineraries of professional insertion and facilitating labour intermediation.
- Advising on the use of European programmes and funds.
- Preparing and managing European projects for all public administrations, companies, educational centres and associations that have a positive impact on society.
- Adapting professional qualifications to the needs of the European labour market.
- Promoting the development of new skills in the individual. Necessary skills such as: creativity, flexibility, social skills, adaptability and digital competences.
- Developing lifelong learning for adults on innovation, entrepreneurship, climate change, environmental protection, social inclusion and governance.
- Innovating in our Smart Data for the development and generation of talent in companies.
- Developing and delivering non-formal training for adults in transversal skills, especially aimed at groups at risk of exclusion.
- Facilitating the mobility of entrepreneurs, so that they can acquire initial experience in managing a business in a European host company.
- Helping companies to define their new organisational models to take advantage of the opportunities of the 4.0 economy.
That any company, entity or organisation that shares these same desires and objectives, which we have been defending with passion and enthusiasm for more than 10 years, do not hesitate to support us in the defence of this objective, in order to achieve the reconciliation of technological development with the generation of employment and the improvement of social cohesion.