MobiliseSME, a new cross-border business mobility scheme, will work for the following two years under the European Programme for Employment and Social Innovation (EASI).
This mobility exchange programme for SME staff supports short-term cross-border secondments for employers and employees of European SMEs.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
MobiliseSME is the second pilot project that will be implemented and will test intra mobility of employees and workers within the European Union over two years (2020-2022).
The main objective is to support short-term cross-border secondments (from 1 to 6 months) for employees, managers, and/or (co-)owners, in particular from Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
Within these secondments, employees from SMEs will have the opportunity to develop skills and capacities with other peers, as well as for companies to enhance their business either by establishing new contacts abroad, by strengthening their already existing partnerships, or by developing new ideas or technologies.
Other more specific objectives are:
- Boost the internationalisation of EU SMEs, their products, and services by providing the tools, information, and tailored strategies that match their needs and peculiar features.
- Enhance the competitiveness of EU SMEs by providing them with a scheme that can open them to new markets and establish new partnerships within the rules of the European Single Market.
- Establish a common methodology at the EU level for a mobility scheme for SME staff.
- Raising awareness of the benefits and gains that can be obtained by SMEs under internationalisation process.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) located in the European Union can participate in the programme by registering on the official project website or by contacting any of the Local Contact Points representing the programme in their respective territories.
There are two main actors, which can participate (SMEs):
- Sending Companies: Employers with more than 3 years of work experience, as well as staff who have worked for at least one year for registered SMEs wishing to internationalise their operations, improve their knowledge in a given market or access it through cross-border secondments in another EU country.
- Host Companies: Owners or co-owners with more than 3 years of professional activity, who are active and present in the daily activities of the company, either in an executive or non-executive position, and who seek the opportunity for expansion and/or consolidation in another European market.
The consortium is led by the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Belgium and Luxembourg (CAMARABELUX) and other 11 entities from all across the European Union.
The countries involved are Belgium, Spain, Ireland, Serbia, Croatia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Austria, Greece, France, and Montenegro.
Entities managing this programme in the European Union are:
- Fundación Equipo Humano (FEH, Spain)
- Dublin Chamber of Commerce (DCC, Ireland)
- Business Incubator Novi Sad Drustvo SA (BINS, Serbia)
- Tera Tehnopolis Ltd. Incubator (TERA, Croatia)
- Italo-Slovakian Chamber of Commerce (CCIS-TSOK, Slovakia)
- BSC, Poslovno Podporni Center, d.o.o., Kranj (BSC, Slovenia)
- The Forum of the Adriatic and Ionian Chambers of Commerce (FORUM, Italy)
- Austrian Chamber of Commerce (WKO, Austria)
- Association of Thessalian Enterprises and Industries (STHEV, Greece)
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Nouvelle-Aquitaine (CCI-NA, France)
- Chamber of Economy of Montenegro (CEM, Montenegro)
TAKE PART IN THE PROGRAMME
The project will work on an ongoing basis so that there are no deadlines to participate. SMEs may contact any of their Local Contact Points in their territories and ask for information about it. However, SMEs from all around the EU may participate in the scheme by contacting any of the Partner Organisations (PO) listed above.
You can also contact us at email@example.com and / or:
Alfonso Cadenas, EU Project Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
José Enrique Val, EU Project Manager | email@example.com