AISkills4CircularTransition | Develop Artificial Intelligence Knowledge and Skills to Support the Circular Transition of Agri-food
Agreement No. 2021-1-FR01-KA220-VET-000025698
Erasmus+ Key Action 2 (KA2). Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
November 2021 – November 2024
Association Nationale des Industries Alimentaires (ANIA)
6 partners | 5 countries | 36 months | 399.545€ budget
AISkills4CT IN A NUTSHELL
“Integration of Circular Economy and Artificial Intelligence in the agri-food industry, for a greener, digital and resilient society and economy”.
TELL ME MORE...
Population growth and increased consumption are driving global demand for food and, with the expansion of agricultural activity, the modern agri-food system is highly resource-intensive and wasteful.
The two main trends, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Circular Economy (CE), emerge as powerful tools and solutions to address climate and sustainable development goals.
Applying a circular approach and AI solutions to the agri-food sector can have a positive economic, social and environmental impact.
AI and CE create a competitive advantage for companies without harming the environment and society.
Thus, in its three years of implementation, the AISkills4CT project expects to:
- Raise awareness and train professionals in the agri-food sectors in the use of AI along supply chains.
- Increase the knowledge and competences of agri-food professionals with a set of advanced skills for the labour market, maintaining or improving their employability.
- Contribute to fostering the digital transformation of agri-food companies through the use and benefits of AI technologies, in order to improve their production and the circular management of human resources.
- Facilitate the transition towards a more circular and resilient agri-food sector, and more globally, towards a climate-neutral society.
- Enable students to immediately apply their knowledge and skills in real life.
WHO IS BEHIND IT
EU Project Manager
Jose Enrique Val
EU Project Manager