Foundation Equipo Humano develops programs in the field of employment and training since 2007.
- Comprehensive Planes on Employment Sectors (P.I.E.)
- Projects on Labor Guidance in private sector
- Business restructuring of the public sector
- European projects on repositioning FEAG
- Career guidance services for active workers
- Pursuit employment of workers incorporated with Employment Regulation Transcript (E.R.E)
IntoDigits (2017 - 2020) “Innovative toolkit for trainers for the development of the digital and numeracy competences for low skilled adults”, Erasmus+ Programme (education, training, youth and sports)
FRESH (2017-2019) “Agrifood open educational resources for human capital managers”, Erasmus+ Programme (education, training, youth and sports)
PRACTYCE IV (2017-2024) “Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs”, COSME Programme (SME competitiveness).
EU PV Trainer (2016-2019) “Training and certification model for photovoltaic trainers with the use of ECVET system”, Erasmus+ Programme (education, training, youth and sports)
ECVET-Lab “Implementation and Validation of Non-formal Training on Sustainability for Environmental Testing Laboratories workers”, Erasmus+ Programme (education, training, youth and sports)
LIFE (2016-2021) “European Network for Sustainable Mobility at University”, LIFE Programme (environment and climate change).
PRACTYCE III (2016-2018) “Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs”, COSME Programme (SME competitiveness).
bGame (2015-2017) “Innovative strategic management games for entrepreneurship and business management training”, Erasmus+ Programme (education, training, youth and sports)
Trans-FINECVET (2014 - 2016) “Implementation of the Finnish ECVET model to the formal and non-formal education”, Programa Erasmus+ (educación, formación, juventud y deporte)
PRACTYCE II (2014-2016) “Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs”, COSME Programme (SME competitiveness).
Wood2Good (2014-2015) “Restructuring the Wood sector in the Green economy context:L best practices and innovative solutions”, PROGRESS Programme (employment and solidarity)
ABClean (2013-2015) “Making the EU clean of Asbestos”, Leonardo da Vinci Programme (lifelong learning).
AvantJove (2013 - 2014) “Implementation of the Youth Guarantee System in the Region of Valencia”, Programa PROGRESS (empleo y solidaridad).
GreenPoint (2011 – 2014) “GreenPoint environmental qualification for the metal sector SMEs”. Leonardo da Vinci Programme (lifelong learning).
E-SKILL (2011 – 2013) “Qualification on ICT and environmental culture in the construction sector”, Leonardo da Vinci Programme. Awarded “Best Project” by the European Commission.
Projects of Private Repositioning
- Program in Metal sector: 200 employees
- Program in Construction sector: 145 employees
- Program in Renewable Energy Sector: 160 employees
- Program in Electricity sector: 56 employees
Programs on Public Business Repositioning
- Program in Construction sector: 211 employees
- Program in Edification sector: 65 employees
- Program in Leisure sector: 105 employees
- Program in Environmental sector: 197 employees
- European Program FEAG Construction: 1.138 employees
- European Program FEAG Footwear: 876 employees
- Program Forma´t: 600 employees
Comprehensive Employment Plans
- C.E.P. Construction sector: 65 employees
- C.E.P. Fabric sector: 90 employees
- C.E.P. Motiva´t: 115 employees
Offered counseling to more than 700 entrepreneurs, in connection with participating at the Day of the Entrepreneur of the Valencia Community and the Region Murcia.